New South / McCarthy / Synergy - Joint Venture
Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Central Passenger Terminal Complex – Landside Modernization
Creative Sources Photography | Atlanta Architectural Photographers
- AGC Build GA Award, First Place
- NCSEA Excellence in Structure Engineering Award
- CMAA South Atlantic Chapter, Project Achievement
- CMAA South Atlantic Chapter, Board Choice Award
- ENR Southeast, Best Project, Airport/Transit
- American Institute of Steel Construction’s Innovative Design in Engineering and Architecture with Structural Steel (IDEAS²) Awards, National Winner
Our recent collaboration with the Joint Venture team of New South Construction, McCarthy Building Company, and Synergy Development Partners, created imagery highlighting the construction and engineering of this modernization of the world’s busiest airport, designed by HOK.
To read a more detailed description of our approach to creating images which are worthy of this nuanced and expansive aviation project, and to see more images, visit our blog post at Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
Creative Sources Photography’s experienced, award-winning creative team of Atlanta Architectural Photographers is here to collaborate on your next project, from concept and planning, to final image results.